Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pages From The Memory Vault Book II Part 13

Hey! How about some pictures! Yeah, that's right... good old embarrassing pictures.

Before you see them, though, let me just say that they are both Middle School pics -you can easily tell by the sweatshirt I'm wearing. I think we're looking at 6th and 7th grade here, but I don't know why I'm not wearing my glasses in the second one. As for the glasses in the first, well, they are roughly the size of windshields. Look at those things! I was obviously a kid and the place at which we acquired one of my first pair obviously hadn't heard of children's sizes yet. Those things were so big I could see what was happening behind and above me without even moving my head! Yikes. Apparently I really enjoyed that chair as the backdrop, because being the Rattan King is nothing to scoff at. And please, don't even get me on a tangent about my hair. All I know is I had to brush that nonsense with a pick and a prayer. And that's the very reason why I shave my head now. That hot mess never needs to see the light of day again.

Anyway, here ya go...


No comments:

Post a Comment